Assistant Manager (Parts)
• Manage parts operations and sales performance.
• Prepare budget and monitor monthly financial performance.
• Review and ensure compliance of company’s SOP.
• Conduct and review sales performance reports, commission submission, quarterly and yearly stock take.
• Handle customers’ feedback or complaints and also follow-up on customer’s back orders.
• Any other ad-hoc duties assigned by the superior.
• Min Diploma Level with 2 years of relevant experience in commercial vehicle industry.
• Candidate who possess valid Singapore Class 3 driving license will have an added advantage.
• Candidate with experience in spare parts sourcing and management will have an added advantage.
• Good knowledge in Microsoft Office.
• Good team player with good social and communication skills.
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Able to work independently and with a good working attitude.
• Able to start work immediately or with short notice period
Tan Chong Industrial Machinery Pte Ltd