Assistant Manager, Operations
Civil Service Club (CSC)| Date Posted: 3-Jul-2020
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Assistant Manager (Clubhouse Operations)
Location : Changi Village
As an Assistant Manager (Clubhouse Operations), you will report to our
Director (Changi Clubhouse).
- Assist Director (Clubhouse) in the maintaining the operations of the entire Clubhouse in the following areas :
- Front Office Reception
- Rooms operations
- Events operations
- Swimming pool
- Tenants Management
- Technical and Project works
- Supervise a few groups of staff to ensure smooth operations of the Clubhouse and facilities.
- Supervise and monitor works of term contractors.
- Inspect and check the Clubhouse premises.
- Plan and ensure works are carried out as per the maintenance schedule.
- Assist Director (Clubhouse) in preparing reports and budgets.
- Assist in preparing tender specifications for renovations and projects and co-ordinating with the suppliers and contractors.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Director (Clubhouse)
- Minimum Diploma in Hotel Management/Facilities Maintenance/Building or with at least 3 years of relevant working experience including hotel rooms management.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in managing people a group of staff.
- Able to work independently, be resourceful and self-motivated.
- Excellent Communication and Customer Service Skills
- Able to work in both indoor and outdoor environment.
- Able to work during weekends and public holidays.
- Valid Class 3 driving licence (an advantage)
- Proficient in Microsoft Word/Excel/Powerpoint and Outlook.
Civil Service Club (CSC)