Assistant Manager, Operations
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!Case Management for New Business Submission
- Case management of cases submitted to Underwriting:
- Process and check submission of new applications to underwriting department
- Monitoring & tracking of progress to meet Turn Around Time (TAT) from submission to inception
- Communication of underwriting assessments to partners requirements & follow-up
- Tracking of campaigns and promotions
- Interacting with UW team, partners, and other internal teams as required for case management
- Issuance of medical memo
- Enquiry Handling (Related to Underwriting), including:
- Email & phone enquiries from partners/ sales team related to underwriting status – initial or subsequent assessments
- Provide clarification on the assessment and requirements
- Manage general enquiries regarding requirements
- Handling of complains where it arises
- To support all Sales Channels in achieving the Partnership Distribution’s VoNB target
- Other ad-hoc miscellaneous task which includes preparation of policy contracts for despatch, data entry and running of errands between departments.
- Manage special projects aimed at improving the underwriting and new business processing service levels
- Minimum Diploma holders preferred
- Prior case management experience within the Financial Industry, Insurance will be advantageous
- Ability to work in a fast paced and demanding environment
- Able to commit to late hours when volume surges
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.
AIA Singapore Pte Ltd