Assistant Manager, Operations and Administration (1-year contract), SMU Academy
- Registration and maintain online records of participants.
- Logistics matters ranging from room bookings to facility and security coordination.
- Regular and timely updates to participants on class schedules, venues and possible changes to the class dates.
- Support preparation and dissemination of all necessary materials (e.g. attendance list, feedback forms, course materials, etc.) prior to the start of the class and during class itself.
- Administration and collation of course evaluation results.
- Point-of-contact with instructors, vendors and participants for the smooth running of programmes.
- Timely invoicing and payment of honorarium and claims.
- Preparation of certificates after each programme.
- Co-ordination with participants to prepare and file necessary documents for submission on time to the relevant funding bodies. These include (but not limited to) the following: - signed attendance list and feedback forms after each class, assessment records, invoices and payments, other documents as required by the relevant funding bodies, e.g. SkillsFuture Singapore·
- Ad-hoc system testing, evaluating, and upgrading of processes.
- Assist in marketing activities such as updating of websites and portals, and information sessions.
- Support logistics preparation and co-ordination for roadshows and other marketing events when necessary.
- Bachelor degree with at least 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Previous experiences in education sector and programme management will be advantageous.
- Adaptable and flexible.
- Possess good level of communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Meticulous, eye for detail.
- Keen on process improvement and efficiency.
- Possess a service mindset.
- Independent worker and a team player.
- Able to work collaboratively with others.
- Good computer knowledge.
- Able to generate, populate and interpret data and report with in-house application systems
Candidates who do not possess the stipulated qualifications but have relevant work experience may still apply. Remuneration and appointment terms shall commensurate with qualifications and experience. SMU reserves the right to modify the appointment terms where necessary.
Singapore Management University