Assistant Manager, Office for Service Transformation
You will manage the initiation, planning, execution, and monitoring of process improvement projects. You will conduct data mining/gathering activities and statistical analysis to identify potential areas for improvement and track the execution of project initiatives. You will assist with overseeing strategy formulation, execution of strategic plans and communication of projects to stakeholders for the department. You will also ensure that an effective planning framework is in place, and engage, coordinate and liaise with internal and external partners on policy and operational reviews.
• Bachelor's Degree in any discipline with at least 6-8 years’ work experience, preferably in project management and process improvement
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, with the ability to handle challenging situations
• Knowledge and skills in process improvement, improvement methodologies, tools and techniques, such as Design Thinking, Lean and Six Sigma, would be a strong advantage
• Experience in healthcare as well as knowledge and experience in benchmarking and data research, statistical tools and techniques would be an added advantage
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)