Assistant Manager, OE&A - Labour Management System
In the tightening labor market in Singapore, the need for a robust ecosystem of labor management systems is greater than ever. At Marina Bay Sands, we use multiple labor management systems to forecast, schedule and monitor both full time and casual labor resources. However, these systems require constant monitoring, upgrading and enhancements to keep up with the evolving requirements of our business and the ever-changing technological developments.
The Operational Evaluation & Analysis Team in Marina Bay Sands is looking forward to welcoming to their team an expert in labor management practices. This Team Member (TM) will be the primary resource responsible for providing leadership to the labor management ecosystem and processes for the entire Integrated Resort. The TM will work on ensuring the ecosystem stays reliable, accurate and up to date with changes, by formulating and executing a detailed roadmap. This TM will also be responsible for analyzing the data captured in these systems to make meaningful and actionable recommendations to the business units on enhancing their Productivity and ultimately creating Unforgettable Experiences for our guests.
Responsible for company-wide labour management systems of Virtual Roster and Kronos including system optimization, upgrades, reporting and analysis
- Produce and own monthly labour management reports for accounting purposes
- Initiate regular upgrades for labour management systems and work closely with IT and operations to enhance these systems.
- Increase the usage of systems by adding new vendors, departments using different types of regular and part time labour.
- Be the primary point of contact for labour management related operational system issues.
- Perform ad-hoc analyses, scheduling studies, and help with data requests for department leaders and senior management under strict deadlines, often with little or no supervision.
- Create real time and monthly dashboards for Productivity using tools such as Spotfire, Tableau, Cognos, etc.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, Computer Science
- 3-4 years prior experience in managing Labor Management Systems like Kronos, Virtual Roster, and Watsons is required. Prior experience may be in manpower forecasting, scheduling or labor / productivity analysis.
- 2-3 years prior experience in technology project management is required, with demonstrable skills in designing and executing system deployments.
- 2-3 years prior experience with visualization and analysis tools like Spotfire, Tableau, SAS, IBM Cognos is preferred. Must have the demonstrable ability to simplify complex labor related statistics to actionable insights for the business units.
- Proficiency in Management Presentations to be able to effectively sell big ideas to the decision makers using data and the right presentation aids.
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to manage multiple stakeholders independently.
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic and ever changing environment while working under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Must be self-motivated and resourceful and able to multi-task.
- Must share our Company values of Passion, Creativity, Teamwork, Respect and Integrity.