Assistant Manager | Nutritional Research | Up to $6000, F&B Services, West
EBC Connect Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 4-Apr-2021
EA Licence No: 17C8975|EA Personal Registration No: R2196499
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Up to $6000 with AWS and Variable Bonus
- Healthcare Industry
- West near MRT station
- Experiences in F&B Services or Process
- Identify opportunities to optimize existing and develop new F&B product/process to enhance current operations
- Conduct and/or coordinate studies, product/process demonstration and showcase
- Coordinate work of consulting partnerships and other stakeholders
- Assist in knowledge transfer to end-users through hands-on training and workshops
- Support the development of safe, consistent F&B process improvements that fulfill concept requirements, nutrition guidelines, operationally feasible and meet food cost targets
- Identify product/process required by stakeholders and key attribute ranges within process capability for new and/or improved concepts, in partnership with the stakeholders
- Maintain and update document on all activities
- Degree / Diploma in Nutrition or Food Science
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experiences in F&B Services / Process
- Experience in working with canteen/cafeteria vendors will be an advantage
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Team player with good interpersonal, communications and writing skills.
- Meticulous in implementation.
- Analytical and adaptive to continuous changes.
- Able to function independently.
Interested candidates can forward their CVs in MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
EA License No: 17C8975
EA Personnel No: R2196499
EA Personnel Name: Chew Seng Zhang (Zac)
EBC Connect Pte Ltd