Assistant Manager (Mechanical) Up to S$5500
- Manage the maintenance, repair, operation and upgrading works for the company's generators, lifts, escalators, air-conditioning, mechanical ventilation, fire protection, plumbing, sanitary, town gas, water and trash collection system.
- To ensure all service requests for mechanical works are attended to on time and within budget.
- To ensure all mechanical installations and equipment/vehicles placed under workshop's care are responded and resolved within the required service level.
- To manage the water and gas accounts and to implement energy and water management programmes.
- To lead productivity teams and to drive continuous improvements in the areas under his/her responsibility.
- To lead Energy Efficiency and Turn Key Project such as Green Mark / BCA Energy Audits
- Degree in Engineering (Mechanical).
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Good knowledge on the design, operation and maintenance of mechanical installation in a building.
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Must have positive working attitude and be service oriented.
- Possess strong leadership skills and able to work independently.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
• Education background
• Work experiences in point forms
• Reason (s) for leaving
• Current and expected salary
• Date of availability / Notice period
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Richard Lam Weng Wah
Registration Number: R1217553
EA Licence No: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd