Assistant Manager, Marketing & Communications
Our client, a US MNC in the IT industry is seeking for experienced candidate to be part of their Marketing team, with the following responsibilities:
- Developing a holistic strategy to revamp the internal site
- Managing digital content for people communications program
- Creating visuals and videos for marketing campaigns
- Providing support for leadership and sponsorship events
- Analyzing data and performance for site and social media / marketing campaigns
- Degree in Business / Marketing related discipline
- 2 - 3 years of experience in digital marketing
- Effective communication and organizational skills to interact with people in different departments across all levels
- Strong writing skills
- Knowledge of Wordpress, Adobe Analytics and video production, a plus
Interested applicants, please submit your updated resume in PDF/MS Word format plus a recent photo to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please state your availability, current & expected salaries for processing purpose.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Lyn Wong | EA Registration No: R1327365
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd