Assistant Manager / Manager, Thought Leadership Events, OCCM
- Have a pulse on the current general topical issues locally, regionally and globally, and able to effectively connect these general issues to the overall SMU key strategic initiatives.
- Be able to propose and write persuasively on relevant topics/synopsis and connect the relevant internal and external speakers for OCCM’s thought leadership platforms.
- Able to propose the use of the appropriate platforms and formats for these thought leadership events; effectively and efficiently organise thought leadership events on virtual platforms and/or hybrid events (a combination of virtual and physical format).
- Ability to propose and use, where appropriate and when applicable, multi-platforms for an effective marketing reach.
- Be involved in the organisation of events in OCCM.
- Graduate / Diploma Holder, with minimum 1 to 2 years of working experience.
- Recent graduates can also apply.
- Able to write persuasively, articulate confidently, and have some events management experience.
- A team player with good inter-personal skills and IT savvy.
Candidates who do not possess the stipulated qualifications but have relevant work experience may still apply. Remuneration and appointment terms shall commensurate with qualifications and experience. SMU reserves the right to modify the appointment terms where necessary.
Singapore Management University