Assistant Manager/Manager ( Strategy & Digital Economy)
Info-communications Media Development Authority| Date Posted: 15-Jan-2020
Entry Level, Manager
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Develop strategies and identify emerging opportunities through competitive analysis, monitoring and analysing trends that shape the technology and media landscape and assess the implications of these trends on Singapore's infocomm and media strategies and polices.
- Develop long-term goals and strategic objectives for IMDA and facilitate IMDA's corporate planning process to translate strategies into actionable workplans.
- Management reporting of performance to stakeholders, including tracking of performance vis-a-vis targets committed in masterplans.
- Facilitate and bring together IMDA’s strategies, focus, and various programmes into a cohesive narrative for preparation of budget speeches and update to stakeholders.
- Coordinate weekly meetings for discussion and approval of IMDA’s programmes with MCI.
- Plan study trips to engage potential partners, as well as to explore and gain insights into the digitalisation efforts of other countries and companies.
- At least 4 years’ working experience in relevant fields such as corporate planning, research and analysis, or strategy development.
- Candidates with experience and training in corporate planning, strategic thinking and planning tools or industry experience will have an advantage.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the local and global infocomm media landscape, policy and regulatory frameworks, technology and business trends.
- Good project and time management skills to see through implementation of projects and plans
Position will commensurate with experience.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified
Info-communications Media Development Authority