Assistant Manager/Manager, Office of Corporate Communications and Marketing
- Independently project lead assigned events, or work as a team.
- Plan the entire spectrum and implementation of assigned events/allocated job responsibilities - managing the administrative, operational, technical and logistical aspects of the assigned event.
- Handle necessary protocols of the different levels of guests, drawing up the relevant administrative programmes with the appropriate hospitality plans for the different categories of guests.
- Able to inject creativity and freshness into annual major events.
- Translate briefs into video story boarding and work on the production of videos to meet the briefs.
- Able to coordinate and work closely with the performers, technical and creative crew for show production.
- Able to propose and use, where appropriate and when applicable, multi-platforms for an effective marketing reach.
- Able to effectively and efficiently organize events on virtual platforms and/or hybrid events (a combination of virtual and physical format).
- Support other team members in the organization of thought leadership events.
- Work collaboratively with other key offices to jointly mount major strategic events.
- Diploma and/or Bachelor degree.
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Experience in virtual and physical events planning and management.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Team player with good inter-personal skills.
- IT savvy.
Candidates who do not possess the stipulated qualifications but have relevant work experience may still apply. Remuneration and appointment terms shall commensurate with qualifications and experience. SMU reserves the right to modify the appointment terms where necessary.
Singapore Management University