Assistant Manager/Manager, Office of Corporate Communications and Marketing
- Independently project lead assigned events, or work as a team
- Have a pulse on the current general topical issues locally, regionally and globally and able to effectively connect these general issues to the overall SMU key strategic initiatives.
- Conduct research, propose and write persuasively on relevant topics/ synopsis and connect the relevant internal and external speakers for our Thought Leadership platforms.
- Able to propose and use, where appropriate and when applicable, multi-platforms for an effective marketing reach.
- Able to propose the use of the appropriate platforms and formats for these thought leadership events; effectively and efficiently organise thought leadership events on virtual platforms and/or hybrid events (a combination of virtual and physical format).
- Support other team members in the organization of other major events.
- Work collaboratively with other key offices to jointly mount major strategic events.
- Diploma and/or Bachelor degree.
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Experience in virtual and physical events planning and management.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Team player with good inter-personal skills.
- IT savvy.
Candidates who do not possess the stipulated qualifications but have relevant work experience may still apply. Remuneration and appointment terms shall commensurate with qualifications and experience. SMU reserves the right to modify the appointment terms where necessary.
Singapore Management University