Assistant Manager / Manager (Facilities / Campus Development, Public Healthcare)
- Facilitate user sign-off of design document
- Ensure user requirements are captured and translated accurately into shop drawings
- Participate in project commissioning and facilitate user T&C process
- Monitor DD binder issuance schedule and ensure timely delivery and reasonable quality of binders
- Support and guide the users in reviewing the DD binders, with the focus on areas with potential impact to infra planning (refer to DD sign off manual).
- Flag out user comments that may have major infra impact for early review and user management.
- Keep pace with the project progress, in particular, on the assigned the locations.
- Manage change and identify the impact to user depts. and the limitations in effecting changes.
- in charge of all changes related to the location and manage change requests by highlighting limitations, proposing alternatives, and escalation when appropriate.
- Ensure there’s good documentation on finalized user requirements (i.e. RLS, RDS) and change requests.
- Sign off shop drawings for user requirement, i.e. ensure finalized user requirements are captured.
- Ensure approved changes are captured and translated to built.
- Participate in the project commissioning with a focus on ensuring good delivery of user requirements.
- Facilitate user depts. T&C process to ensure smooth handover of space.
- Support and guide the team members in executing the above roles.
- Ensure knowledge transfer to equip and enable the team members.
- Supervise the team members when necessary in meeting the deliverables.
- Support the team members in more challenging user engagement.
- Organize regular session to update progress, share difficulties encountered, and collectively develop solutions.
- Track and report deliverables at each stage of the projects.
- Degree with specialization in Engineering, Architecture or Infrastructure project management
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience. Experience with in healthcare project an advantage
- Ability to organize and plan
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and negotiate
- Communicate and engage stakeholders effectively
All qualified applicants, please send in your resume to:
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Attention to: Tricia Goh, Facilities & Campus Development Manager
Or call 6736 3280 for a short discussion
Please include your full working experience, education background, notice period, expected salary.
We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for an interview.
Tricia Celestine Goh (R1981653)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd Company Reg. No. 199601303W | EA License Number: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd