Assistant Manager/Manager (Employee Experience and SWP project office)
- Lead the Strategic Workforce Planning (SWP) project office and work with consultancy services to develop the strategic workforce planning, from conceptualisation to implementation.
- Implement strategic workforce planning solutions, drive re-designing of roles and re-skilling of workforce, change management, including employee communication, to meet long term manpower and future capabilities needed to deliver against the organisation’s strategic objectives
- Determine organisational and individual key drivers of engagement. Develop strategies to meet long-term employee experience objectives which are align to IMDA’s culture and staff retention goals.
- Partner line managers and HR business partners to design and implement the high impact and inclusive programmes to drive staff performance and engagement. Develop and implement communication plans according to different employee experience programmes and stakeholders.
- Analyse data to track the utilisation and measure the effectiveness of the employee experience programmes. Develop insights to drive the review or enhancement of the programmes.
· Experience in managing SWP or business process re-engineering project is an added advantage
· Able to manage HR projects independently and to leverage contributions of HR team members to accomplish tasks.
· Able to manage & engage all levels of stakeholders
· Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
Position will commensurate with experience.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Info-communications Media Development Authority