Assistant Manager / Manager, Advisory
The incumbent will be part of the Advisory team with the Tripartite Alliance for Dispute Management (TADM).
- Provide advisory services on labour legislations and employment practices mainly over email and phone;
- Provide outreach and advice to employers on matters related to employment disputes and tripartite advisories and guidelines;
- Manage the cases promptly and document the interactions and information accurately in databases.
- Able to handle difficult customers and/or sensitive issues calmly, empathetically and professionally.
- You should have a positive attitude and an interest in helping people.
- Able to communicate well and write concisely.
- Knowledge in the Employment Act and/or other labour legislation or tripartite guidelines/advisories is an advantage
- Proficient in basic IT programmes like MS Excel, Word, Powerpoint & Outlook.
This is a 1-year contract position.
Kindly state your expected salary in your resume. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Tripartite Alliance Limited