Assistant Manager - Mall
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 13-Jun-2019
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Assist in planning for the post-opening setup for mall operations.
- Assist in supervising, coordinating, and conducting inspections with service providers on daily routine work, outstanding defects and rectification works.
- Assist in managing all contracts for service providers and ensure that all contracts are performed as specified and scheduled in a timely manner.
- Assist in overseeing and ensuring the building services and common facilities are kept in excellent condition.
- Assist in monitoring and controlling the capital and operating expense budgets.
- Provide appropriate support for the monthly, quarterly, and annual management and ad-hoc reports.
- Coordinate the procedures and fit-out of the premises leased to retailers.
- Arrange with retailers for handing/taking over of the premises to/from retailers.
- Coordinate all tenancy fit-out and reinstatement activities with retailers, retailersâ€™ consultants/contractors, service providers and Mall Management.
- Inspect progress, completion of all fit-out and reinstatement activities and the orderliness of fit-out contractors.
- Assist to collect as-built drawings, insurance certificates, fit-out deposits, and other fees in relation to fit-out work from retailers.
- Project Management
- Liaise with tenants on the regular servicing reports and repair works
- Assist to process the Permit to Work and liaise with Facility Management, retailers and contractors.
- Any other duties assigned by Mall Operations.
- Degree / Diploma in Estate Management, Building Management or Facility Management.
- Minimum 5 years of shopping centre operations working experience.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to achieve excellent relationships with Team Members, tenants and service providers.
- Possess initiative and a positive working attitude.
- Ability to multitask effectively.