Assistant Manager, Logistics/ Supply Chain Planning - HEALTHCARE
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 24-Dec-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1875164
Bachelor's / Honours
- You will assist the Director Hospitality and Environmental Services in achieving the department and Hospital’s strategic goals and objectives.
- You will provide leadership to a team of staff and vendors to deliver operational excellence in supporting patient care.
- You will ensure smooth operations of the various functions in: Linen Services, Vector and Pest Control Management, landscape services, condemn assets management, ambulance Services, Portering services, Mortuary Services, Housekeeping, Health Attendants and Waste Management.
- You will be responsible for the daily operations including budgeting, recruitment, training and overall performance of the departments. You will also work in close collaboration with hospital’s stakeholders to drive divisional level initiatives and projects, lead and implement improvement projects in line with Hospital’s overall strategic direction.
- You should be an independent and self-driven individual with a passion for healthcare, and is keen to take up evolving opportunities provided to develop your career in healthcare management.
- Degree in any discipline with at least 7-8 years of Hospitality/Environmental/Facilities experience in a managerial position preferred.
- Those with exposure to healthcare and practical knowledge / ownership of hospital operations, clinical operations units and project management have an added advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, coupled with strong leadership and people management skills.
- Ability to exercise initiative, manage pressure, multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd