Assistant Manager (Logistic MNC, freight forwarding, 3PL) |West| S$4,500
MNC logistics company with a global reputation. Our service ranks among the top five in the world.
Combining the latest logistics technology with high-quality service, and the ability to offer customized solutions.
- Assist Operation Manager overseeing the operations, which include warehousing & customer service functions.
- Responsible for working with customers to fulfil their orders / shipments
- Liaise closely customer/NES shipping function, to ensure prompt & accurate order processing & shipments
- Attend to customer’s enquiries & complaints when required.
- Ensuring the smooth operation & cooperation with the team members
- Ensure activities performed are adhere to company ISO, 5S standards
- Ensuring minimum response time to customer’s queries / complaints
- Monitor customer’s inventory system –Internal warehouse management system
- Ensuring month end closing for invoicing and accrual
- Monitoring customer services members, coordination & improvements.
- Preparation & attend to customer’s stock-take / audit
- Ensuring and motivate warehouse operation staff’s senses of safety awareness
- Participating/executing in costs reduction exercise so as to achieve cost optimisation for Customers and the Organisation.
- Identify/Engagement in new system implementation to actualise functions for each processes. (Productivity improvement)
- To coach/mentor of staff to bring about positive mindset and attitude that is required for work and staff's career progression within the Organisation.
- Diploma and above in a relevant discipline.
- Operations Management and Inventory control experience is a MUST.
- Customer Service experience in freight forwarding & 3PL experience is required.
- Preferably with experience in handling or supervising a team of member / staff
- Proficient in MS Office esp excel for (data analytics)
- Able to operate independently
- Working Location: Clementi, Singapore
- Working hours: 0830hrs-1800hrs (Mon-Fri) (Sat subject to operating requirements)
To Apply, please kindly click “APPLY” or email your updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities
EA Personnel Name: Chen Hsiu-Wen
EA Personnel Reg. no.: R1980765
EA License no.: 15C7752
MTC Staffing Pte Ltd