Assistant Manager, Learning Management
5 StonesHRM Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 21-Nov-2019
EA Licence No: 14C7057|EA Personal Registration No: R1103815
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Collaborate with business leaders and other HR partners to design, develop, implement and evaluate an integrated approach to learning and development.
- Work with internal key stakeholders to assess development needs, design, lead and implement programmes that build business and people capabilities.
- Understand key trends and practices to recommend appropriate delivery methods and programmes to support the organisation’s business growth and objectives.
- Ensure smooth project management of programmes from course management and delivery, communications, assessment, feedback, evaluation, logistics etc.
- Drive the communications and adoption of programmes and initiatives across the organisation.
- Implement effective learning analytics to measure learning outcomes and to support learning decisions.
- Manage HRIT projects and workflows.
- Strong academic and/or professional qualifications.
- Understands and applies HR concepts, methods, terminology and policy considerations.
- 8 years of experience in design, development, implementation and evaluation of learning interventions.
- Strong project management and analytical skills.
- Good communications skills, partnership skills and a team player.
- Interest and flair for using and managing technology.
5 StonesHRM Pte Ltd