Marketing Institute of Singapore Business School| Date Posted: 12-Jul-2019
Duties and Responsibilities
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Overall responsible for the student’s recruitment process
- Lecturers, staff and students’ management.
- Oversee the operations for course and examination schedule planning
- Plan, develop and execute online and offline marketing communication activities in supporting of the recruitment process.
- Review and evaluate the efficiency of systems and procedures to ensure compliance to quality objectives (ie ERF, Edutrust, ISO, ROS, etc)
- Identify, maintain and upkeep the databases for sales leads generation
- Timely update and maintenance of website information
- Curating content and timely update of information on MISBS social media platforms.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications activities.
- Any other ad-hoc tasks assigned by management
- Diploma/Degree with at least 2 years of relevant working experience in private education industry
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Familiar with social media platforms and online marketing tools
- Familiar with private education acts
- Creative and possess good writing skills
- Bilingual in English and Chinese
- Mature, analytical and self-motivated
- Resourceful in overcoming challenges on the job
- A strong team player
- Good interpersonal, presentation, negotiation and planning skills
Marketing Institute of Singapore Business School