5 Working Days:
- Working hours: 10am to 7pm for Mon to Sat. Close on Sun & Public Holidays
- One week day off
The Energia Centre Assistant Manager oversees the end-to-end operations of an outlet.
- Responsible for driving the outlet's sales performance and service performance.
- Engages in innovation and productivity initiatives for the outlet.
- Provide therapy services to serve Energia clients well.
- Plan and organise promotional programme or activities to engage the Energia ambassadors to be actively participate in referrals.
- Oversee the daily management of staff roster, operation workflow and achieving monthly sales target of $50,000 at The Adelphi Lifestyle Centre outlet #04-26.
Experience working in the health and wellness industry.
- Experience in customer service.
- Experience in sales and marketing.
- Good computer knowledge.
- Able to converse in English and Chinese because there is a need to communicate with Chinese speaking customers who are proficient in either of the 2 languages.
- Maintain cleanliness of therapy centre at all time with simple cleaning
- Carry and stock up outlets with products
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, diverse and customer-centric outlet environment.
- Involves physical contact with mostly lady customers.
- Pleasant personality with a passion to serve customers well.
- Supportive team player
- Resourceful, driven and a service-oriented leader who can multi-task and manage outlet Sales & operations effectively.
- Fast learner to promote new products
Energia @ The Adelphi:
1 Coleman Street, #04-26 and #B1-37 The Adelphi, Singapore 179803
(MRT: City Hall)
Rev 22 Pte Ltd