MOS FOODS SINGAPORE PTE LTD| Date Posted: 19-Sep-2020
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Minimum GCE "N"/"O" Level/ITE/Shatec
- Able to perform shift work and work on weekends
- Staff Training
- Advanced career progression
- Annual leave and medical benefits
Candidates are responsible for the following duties:
- Responsible for performing opening shift and closing shift efficiently to achieve sales target and enforce HDC standards.
- Responsible for checking and receiving stock and operating supplies from supplier during shift.
- Responsible for controlling labour costs, minimize wastage and variance of products during shift.
- Responsible for handling customer complaints during shift.
- Ensure that store operational checklist is being used daily and complete the Daily Inventory Reports.
- Ensure that all store cash, security and safety procedures are being observed.
- Enforce Company house rules and regulations.
- Responsible for interviewing, hiring and counselling of crew members.
- Responsible for conducting orientation and training for crew and managers.
- Responsible for the updating of crew personnel particulars and payroll.
- Responsible for the evaluation of crew performances and recommendation of promotion and increment for crew and Quarterly Best Crew Award.
- Responsible for conducting counselling session with crew and organizing and conducting crew meetings.
- Responsible for crew scheduling and controlling of labour cost.
- Responsible for the maintenance of equipment, including its proper operation and energy conservation and the maintenance programme of the store to maintain the cleanliness of the store.
- Responsible for the ordering of products from supplier.
- Responsible for completing the reimbursement of petty cash and submit to Store Manager for approval.
- Responsible for taking charge of the store in the absence of Store Manager.
- Responsible for reporting to the Senior Managers on the progress and problems faced in the store and pass down information and instructions from the Senior Managers to the crew members (2-way communication).
MOS FOODS SINGAPORE PTE LTD