Assistant Manager, IT & Operations (Chemical MNC)
- Ensure documentation, policies and processes (security, backup, windows, end-users, patching, security, network) for Infra and Ops.
- Product/Solution evaluation and recommendation.
- Managing global vendors for Infra and Ops.
- Project management for infra and ops related projects.
- Coordinate with business and application team on new IT initiatives.
- Administration of Windows 2003/2008 Domain Controllers, Active Directory, DHCP/DNS, Group Policy Objects, File & Print Servers, WSUS, Exchange, Threat Management Gateway, Dell Equal logic Storage, HyperV / VMWare for Global Sites.
- Lead and support key IT infra and ops functions.
- Managing local and global network team members
- Minimum diploma in Computer Related discipline with at least 8 years of related experience
- Strong leadership with min. 3 years of team (min. 5 pax, including overseas offices) management (including overseas team members) and supporting overseas/users.
- Excellent customer service skills, including the ability and willingness to communicate, train and advise end-users effectively and appropriately in an empathetic and understanding manner.
- Excellent hands-on experience in setup and manage Windows servers (AD, DHCP, exchange, O365, etc), network (LAN/WAN/SD-WAN, etc) and security solution (anti-spam, AV, SOC, etc).
- Project and vendor management experience
- Microsoft certified and other system-related certifications will have advantages.
- Experience of ISO process, audit, documentation and policies/procedure setting.
- Only Singaporean and PR
Selected candidate will be awarded with a competitive compensation package and a rewarding career. Please click "Apply" to submit your application with your full cv and include your current/last drawn salary, expected salary, your availability/notice period, motivation factors for your next career move and a recent passport size photo.
For any enquiries, please write to laypeng(a)thameshr.com (Reg No. R1217654)
We thank you for your interest in this application and regret that only short-listed candidates are notified
Thame's Human Resources Pte Ltd