Assistant Manager (Industrial Equipment)
Tan Chong Industrial Machinery Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 26-Aug-2020
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Manage sales team, daily operations and sales performance.
- Prepare budget, monitor monthly financial performance.
- Conduct and review sales performance reports and sales team’s marketing activities.
- Handle customers’ feedback or complaints
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned by the superior.
- Min Diploma Level with 2 years of relevant experience in sales & rental/industrial equipment.
- Must possess valid Singapore Class 3 driving license and own vehicle.
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office.
- Good team player with good social and communication skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work independently and with a good working attitude.
- Able to start work immediately or with short notice period.
Tan Chong Industrial Machinery Pte Ltd