Assistant Manager, Human Resource
- Opportunity within a leading technology solutions provider
- Drive effective talent acquisition strategies
- High-impact role with excellent career progression prospects
Our client is an established end-to-end IT service provider and one of the leaders in digital transformations landscape, catering to Fortune 500 companies in Asia. They drive growth and performance by modernising mainstream IT and deploying digital solutions at scale. Join them in this journey of supporting businesses and government thrive in the digital world.
You will be responsible for :
- Partnering internal stakeholders to develop and deliver talent acquisition strategy
- Supporting employee engagement initiatives to make the company a long term place to work and stay
- Providing analysis for all HR reports and participating in manpower planning forecasts
- Planning, proposing and monitoring annual HR budget.
- Ensuring corporate HR KPIs are met
- Working with hiring managers to ensure the relevance of current job descriptions for hiring needs.
- Developing strong networks internally and externally to understand the on-going trends and challenges within the ICT industry.
- Assisting in all HR admin related matters and supporting company/corporate wide events
- You have a Degree in Business Management, Human Resource, Psychology, IT, Engineering and ideally a post-graduate study in Human Resource.
- You have at least 5 years of HR generalist experience
- You understand how to read basic financial reports
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are people-oriented with strong desire to help others
- You are a team player with a positive attitude
Snaphunt Pte Ltd