Assistant Manager, HSE (East/MNC/Logistics) **Up to $6.5K
- Advise the occupier, Managing Director, Head - QHSSE or any other person in charge of the workplace on the measures to be taken in the interests of the safety and health of the workers.
- Assist with risk management of hazards and risks, environmental aspects and impacts on the workplace.
- Conduct regular inspections at workplaces to determine unsafe work practices.
- Discuss and report findings from inspections with the supervisor in charge of the workplace, machinery, equipment, appliance, process or manual labor, and report these findings to the Occupier / Managing Director and Head - QHSSE.
- Prepare accident investigation reports for submission to HR for reporting to MOM via iReporting.
- Organize campaigns, safety awareness training courses, competitions, contests and other activities that will develop and maintain the interest of workers, to establish safer and healthier working conditions.
- Act as secretary to the workplace safety and health committee established at the workplace and assist the chairman of the committee in planning and directing the functions of the committee.
- In the absence of the chairman, chair the WSH meeting.
- Keep WSH inspections records as stipulated under the Act.
- Prepare and conduct internal Environmental, Health & Safety management system audits.
- Maintain a Master list of applicable Legal Statutory Acts, Regulations, Code of Practice, and Singapore Standards and communicate new requirements to WSH representatives.
- Communicate new requirements to WSH representatives in the respective divisions.
- Obtained at least a Diploma in Engineering.
- Minimum 4 years relevant experience.
- Trained in WSH Officer course.
- Preferably trained in IATA DGR & IMDG course.
- Emergency Response Course.
- First Aid Course.
- Well versed in Workplace Safety & Health Act & regulations, EHS applicable Acts & Regulations.
- Good knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & ISO 45001.
- Preferably a certified ISO lead/assessor.
- A registered Workplace Safety & Health Officer (WSHO) with MOM.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Able to train, lead and motivate colleagues.
Working Hours: 8.30am - 6.15pm (Monday to friday)
Budget: Max $6.5K
Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain industry
Company transport: AMK, SK , Tampines, Tanah Merah & Expo
Interested candidates please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
KSC Consultants Pte Ltd