Assistant Manager, HR (East/5 days/MNC) up to $6.5K
KSC Consultants Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 12-Jun-2019
EA Licence No: 11C2878|EA Personal Registration No: R1546889
Bachelor's / Honours
This role will report to Head of HR and this is an individual contriubutor
- Ensure Job Requisition are furnished by stakeholders and approved for Shared Service team hiring.
- Oversee full process of recruitment & life-cycles including sourcing, assessment, selection, offering to on-boarding through Applicant Tracking System.
- Provide support to hiring managers in interviews and assist in decision on candidate outcomes.
- Ensure new hires are successfully on-boarded and are well-inducted into the company.
- Responsible in areas of manpower performance & conduct management, development, retention & succession to stakeholders.
- Design and roll-out effective employee communication plan that allow HR to reach out to employees.
- Collate and analyses HR related data to support key business decision and review of HR processes and procedures for compliance and relevance.
- HR Generalist experience will be preferred.
- Strong experience in the Employment Laws in Singapore.
- Degree in Business with major in HRM or equivalent with 3 years of direct experience in HR or related field.
- Be able to handle 300 - 700 employees from corporate, air freight, sea freight and contract logistics department. (Will be preferred)
- Strong background in the Employment Laws in Singapore.
Working hours: 8.30am - 6.15pm (Monday to friday)
Company transport: AMK , SK , Tampines, Tanah Merah, Expo
Budget: Max $6.5K
KSC Consultants Pte Ltd