Assistant Manager, HR Business Partner (Talent Management)
Snaphunt Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 27-Nov-2020
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Opportunity within a successful and growing company
- A role that will accelerate your career
- Be involved in establishing a great work culture in the company
Our client is an established firm creating and operating games with fun and fulfilling experiences across various platforms.
You will be responsible for :
- Managing entire recruitment process from screening to onboarding stage
- Exploring recruitment strategies and headhunting candidates according to business and operational needs
- Being involved in succession planning, manpower planning and budget control
- Overseeing HR function in the Philippines Studio and working with HRSS to formulate policies, benefits and change of corporate culture/mindset.
- Preparing proposals for Performance Appraisal results
- Evaluating and monitoring training/programs to ensure training objectives are met
- Providing guidance to Line Management with performance management activities
- Conceptualisation learning and development process
- Having in-dept knowledge of MOM legislation and ensuring regulatory compliance
- Resolving complex employee relations issues through objective investigations
- You have a Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent professional qualifications.
- You have at least 7 years experience Human Resource, and ideally 4 years of recruitment experience.
- You have excellent communicative skills and are able to interact with people of all levels
- You are a proactive and assertive team player
- You exude confidence as well as possess excellent leadership and organisational skills
Snaphunt Pte Ltd