Assistant Manager / Housekeeping / up to $4000
CAREERSTAR INTERNATIONAL| Date Posted: 31-May-2020
EA Licence No: 03C3254|EA Personal Registration No: R1986511
- To assist the Manager in managing and coordinating the daily activities of operations in order to ensure prompt and efficient services to users at all times.
- To have thorough understanding of the department logistic operation.
- To understand the capacity and needs of individual user departments within the facility
- To instill a positive service mindset by demonstrating a personal enthusiasm and team spirit.
- To monitor the attendance and punctuality of the housekeeper reporting for duty and report to the Manager
- To monitor the Services Coordinators and porter work performance.
- To make improvement to various operations functions, study plan and organize the workflow so as to minimize manpower utilization, improve efficiency and reduce inconvenience to customers and public.
- To personally handle staff deployment when necessary.
- To handle feedback and complaints and update the Manager accordingly and implement corrective action and preventive measures to prevent future occurrences.
- To meet regularly with the user department to obtain feedback on the performance of the Service
- To ensure the web based and email request are carried out promptly and according to user KPI.
- To assist the Manager to keep cost down through effective deployment of personnel and logistics.
- Oversee the preparation of tender specifications and quotations for housekeeping operations
- Manage internal and external parties during contract development to analyse and solidify an overall contract strategy
- To be familiar and keep updated with OSH and safety standard and ensure that all staffs are orientated with a safety mindset
- Diploma with relevant working experience, preferably with 3 years in operations and supervisory role
- Candidates with healthcare background have added advantages.
- Able to work independently
- Excellent leadership and Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent