Assistant Manager, Hotel Credit
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 4-May-2019
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Assist Credit Manager in the collection of receivables including handling of disputes and negotiations to bring payment in line with terms
- Check and update new contract to deposit listing daily, provide support to Business Units by ensuring that creation of AR accounts requests are created within the same day, ensure that all email queries related to credit accounts are action and reply without delay.
- Send weekly payment collection log to VP Finance, initial deposit due report to Sales Team. Review weekly deposit due report with Team Member. Generate and complete TA exceed Credit Limit Report for Manager's circulation.
- Provide training to improve TM's skill, Initiates new ideas or solution to improve work process & customer services. Ensure all established compliance policies and standards are not violated. Communicate with respect and professionalism when working with internal and external customers
- Responsible for preparing and distributing daily over credit report and bank statement
- Monitor receipts of all outstanding and broadcast to respective parties involved
- Perform any other duties as necessary when directed by Credit Manager and Asst Financial Controller
- Degree in Accountancy or 3-5 years’ experience in Credit & Collection
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Energetic, detailed oriented and able to adhere to deadlines