Assistant Manager, Finance and Administration (2-year contract), SMU Academy
- Resolve issues that arise from billing / payments.
- Guide team on issues that arise from their work areas.
- Review and check accuracy all reports generated by team.
- Handle ad-hoc projects or tasks or new demands from various units such as renovation, etc.
- Raise CAPEX form for assets and process for requisition.
- Conduct asset tagging of pillar assets and update into pillar asset records.
- Handle Programme Billing (manual for customized and Centralized Administration and Billing System (CABS) for non-customized programs) including checking that the correct funding is applied for each participant.
- Check Skillsfuture credits and apply credits to participant by proper billing (manual / CABS).
- Ensure manual billing is performed by SMU Office of Finance (OFIN).
- Update Pillar Finance Records on all programs billed and proper filing of invoices.
- Handle ad-hoc projects such as CABS enhancements (requirements and UAT).
- Process all cheque or credit card form payments; ensure receipts are processed with OFIN.
- Send receipts to individual participants manually by email (sorting through OFIN email, printing and scanning, checking participant records for email addresses).
- Update Pillar Finance Records and Grant Records on receipts/refunds/reimbursements and ensure filing in order.
- Prepare monthly aging reports (extracting from OFIN Aging Report); liaise with respective partners and participants on outstanding invoices.
- Process manual refunds and reimbursements for cancellations and grants.
- Prepare and update statutory reports for submission such as revenue; programme enrolment; SSG, MOE etc.
- Any other ad-hoc reports as required by Pillar Head or regulatory bodies.
- Diploma holder with minimum 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Previous experiences in education sector, Skillsfuture subsidies, billing management and administration will be advantageous.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Able to multi-task.
- Adaptable and flexible.
- Possess good level of communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Meticulous, eye for detail.
- Keen on process improvement and efficiency.
- Possess a service mindset
- Independent worker and a team player. Able to work collaboratively with others.
- Good computer knowledge.
- Able to generate, populate and interpret data and report with in-house application systems.
Candidates who do not possess the stipulated qualifications but have relevant work experience may still apply. Remuneration and appointment terms shall commensurate with qualifications and experience. SMU reserves the right to modify the appointment terms where necessary.
Singapore Management University