Assistant Manager (F&B Operations)
Harry's International Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 9-Aug-2019
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Responsible for smooth and efficient running of the daily operations
- Enforcing standards and safeguarding the integrity of the company.
- Drive sales through operational execution.
- Responding to feedback and customer complaints.
- Achieve profitability through exercising cost control.
- Manage restaurant liability through human resource standards, safety and security.
- Maintaining high standards of quality control and restaurant hygiene
- Train and develop staff
- Recruitment and training of staff.
- Managing staff and providing feedback.
- Role model the standards of performance, appearance and behaviour at all times.
- Responsible for team motivating and forging a performance driven team
- Manpower planning. Ensuring sufficient staffing for Daily Operations (Weekly duty roster & Daily station plan)
- Events management (Staff briefing, preparation and execution of event)
- Assisting in planning beverage and wine menu.
- Responsible for monthly Inventory submission
- Managing Epoint. Recording and placing new items into POS terminal, Stock Explosion etc.
- Generating monthly reports (Monthly Consolidations, Food, Beverage Sales, Lunch and Dinner Covers etc)
- Collection of customer feedback
- Ensuring sufficient stocks for daily operations
- Responsible for cash bank-in
- Ensuring parameters of restaurant is clean and proper at all times
- Minimum 5 years of experience in F&B (Assistant Manager)
- Energetic, able to work in a fast paced environment
- Great leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Service and result oriented, good team player
Harry's International Pte Ltd