Assistant Manager, Executive Development Services
Oversee the daily operations and execution of work plans in the Executive Development Services department. Responsible for the team’s sales revenue target, operating cost, budget management, business development, strategic alliances and partnerships.
Duties and Responsibilities
Sales Management – In-House Clientele
- Responsible for the entire Executive Development Services team sales revenue target (public & client in-house)
- Develop and execute sales plans to achieve annual target
- Build & develop a sustainable pipeline of clienteles/leads through prospecting, outreach and engagement initiatives to drive demand and opportunity for in-house and public runs.
- To acquire knowledge on Company’s products and services, and articulate the value of Company’s role in helping clienteles achieve their business goals and objectives
- Handle inbound leads/enquiries for customised training through conduct training needs analysis, meetings and engaging in price negotiation with clienteles to secure the projects
- Liaise with associate partners/trainers in providing proposals and quotation to corporate clienteles and ensure smooth execution of project deliverables from start to finish.
- Supervision of team’s sales activities and the coverage of clients and prospects base.
- Account servicing of key clients; developing and managing long-term strategic key accounts
- Cold-calling and handling inbound enquiries for in-house and public programs
- Sales driven to develop and acquire new client accounts
- Developing and growing distribution channels (local and overseas), and managing sales performance of training agents
- Leads and database management
- Any other ad-hoc tasks assigned by management (events, roadshows, exhibition etc)
- Ensure all public programs are filling up the classroom quotas
Program and Partnership Development
- Identify and source for new trainers
- Leading and managing partners and trainers in the development of new products, curriculum framework and content design
- Identify and develop alliances for business opportunities and new projects
- Scope out and undertake product development of new programs
- To ensure sufficient marketing outreach to generate brand awareness and sales leads through the various channels such as web portals, telemarketing and etc.
- Supervising a team of sales & customer relations executives
- Driving growth, profitability and operations of the department
- Accountable for department’s budget
- Manage all grants such as SDF and claims related matters with finance
- Any other tasks assigned by management.
- Diploma/Degree with at least 5 to 8 years of relevant working experiences.
- Able to work independently or lead a team
- Good understanding of Training, Learning & Development
- Familiar in government grants and claims
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Possess excellent sales and marketing experience
- Analytical and meticulous.
- Matured and self-motivated
- Good presentation and communication skills
Please submit your resumes in MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with the following details:-
- Position applying for
- Current remuneration
- Expected remuneration
- Notice period
- Reason for wanting to leave present job
Michael Goh Keng Guan
EA License No : 06C4642
EA Reg No : R1873483