Assistant / Manager (Epidemiology/Healthcare)
- Provide general clinical and infectious disease subject matter expertise, project management and staff supervision for relevant clinical practice and clinical epidemiological investigation/analysis projects
- Manage team to conduct symptom and disease surveillance and data collection using surveillance systems and other data sources to enable epidemiological data analysis and investigations into diseases and clinical practice patterns.
- Support the implementation and reporting of data to national infectious disease surveillance programmes e.g. MOH Severe Illness and Deaths from Possible Infectious Causes (SIDPIC), contact tracing related to multi-drug resistant organism (MDRO) amongst staff and patient.
- Assist Head of Department and Clinical Epidemiologist in analysis and evaluation of clinical practice, epidemiological investigations and research.
- Assist epidemiology unit to collaborate with relevant units and/or healthcare professionals to draft and develop clinical practice policies, including relevant staff/employee health policies and staff/employee education materials related to infectious diseases.
- Support Head of Department and Clinical Epidemiologist in any other projects and tasks
- Assist to manage the set up and operations of the Contact Tracing Centre to enable contact tracing operations, coordinate with care teams, infection control, case management, operations and laboratory teams.
- Provide infectious disease and clinical practice subject matter expertise, supervise and manage the team of contact tracers in the contact tracing of infectious diseases index cases with a view to prioritize high risk, high priority cases to contain the spread of infectious diseases effectively.
- Provide subject matter expertise in infectious disease and clinical practice to care teams, infection control, case management, and operations teams in relation to index cases and contact tracing operations.
- Provide support in liaison and reporting of contact tracing and epidemiological surveillance data to the institutes' Emergency Preparedness & Operations Taskforce and to MOH.
- Min Degree in any field frp, a recognised tertiary institution
- Min 5 years working experience in epidemiological data analysis / similar functions in a healthcare/research facility
- Prior experience using SAS, SPSS, STATA, Epi Info, and/or equivalent statistical software package required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Team Player & able to work independently
Interested applicants please email a detailed resume in Word document to:[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Subject: Assistant Manager (Epidemiology)
or call 67363280 and ask for Joshua.
EA Personnel: Koh Zhi Sheng, Joshua (R2091112)
Company EA Registration: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd