Assistant Manager, Eldercare Development (Public Healthcare)
An exciting opportunity has arised as one of established healthcare organisation is looking out for Assistant Manager focusing in Eldercare Development to join their dynamic and homely organisation. Join them to embark a rewarding and fulfilling career!
- Key contributor to the transformation work in the eldercare centres
- Coordinate with various stakeholders in the planning, implementation and management of new projects
- Key provider engagement on performance management, service gaps, engagement on new pilots/initiatives/projects
- Manage/review programmes and services and contribute to improvement of processes and quality in the course of development new and existing services
- Participate in continuous learning to keep abreast with knowledge and skills in clinical areas related to care integration and Intermediate long term care
- Track progress and ensure compliance to timelines in project development and implementation.
- Develop and maintain network of services in the community for effective rollout of programmes and dissemination of information.
- Raise awareness of financial schemes available to support community
- Minimum Diploma/Degree in Nursing, Social Work or Allied Health disciplines or Bachelor of Science with healthcare-related module and experience
- Minimum 6 years of relevant working experience, preferably in the healthcare industry
- Has experience in strategic planning, business development, finance/ accountancy, project management and engagement
- Computer literacy with proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Proficiency in basic statistics
- Knowledge and interest in geriatrics and community services
- Critical thinker and self-directed
- Competency in interpersonal and communication skills
All qualified applicants, please send in your resume to:
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Attention to: Tricia Goh
Or call 6736 3280 for a short discussion
Please include your full working experience, education background, notice period, expected salary.
We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for an interview.
Tricia Celestine Goh (R1981653)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd Company Reg. No. 199601303W | EA License Number: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd