Assistant Manager // Education Sector (Up to $4,500/mth)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 7-Sep-2019
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1871406
Bachelor's / Honours
- Overseeing the progress of research activities.
- Organize events such as seminars, CEO Roundtables, and Annual Forum.
- Hiring and managing office staff, researchers, and other research support.
- Lead in coordinating and organising workshops/conferences (local and overseas).
- Ensure that all finance matters and invoices are given to Finance for processing in a timely manner, and that corporate policies are adhered to.
- Communicate with external stakeholders of government and corporations.
- To be on the look-out to work across and within departments to ensure efficient operational processes.
- Degree in any field.
- Able to start work immediately/ on short notice.
- 4 years’ managerial and leadership experiences in the education industry.
- Pleasant disposition with good communication skills.
- Excellent organizational, time management and planning skills.
- Team player who is able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
Interested applicants, please email your resume in MS Word Format to Ms Winnie Lui Wing Lam (CEI: R1871406)
(EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd