Assistant Manager, Digital Marketing
- Flexible working options
- Leadership Role
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
Our client is a travel services agency specialized in meeting the needs of passengers arriving in Singapore. The Company aims to bring exclusive deals to visitors and to provide the best experiences in Singapore. Products comprise of attractions, sim cards, hotel bookings, and other required services.
Our client is always on the lookout for individuals to join them in their dynamic and fast-paced business environment.
In this role, you will analyse the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and lead digital strategy and innovation in line with business priorities. You will also provide actionable insights and recommendations on the digital marketing portfolio.
You are responsible for:
- Managing the various social media pages.
- Planning and controlling the digital marketing budget and spend by allocating budgets to different channels.
- Using A/B testing to optimise digital marketing performance.
- Generating monthly reports on the digital marketing portfolio.
- Overseeing the development and implementation of comprehensive digital marketing and e-commerce programs in line with business priorities.
- Analysing content traffic metrics and the effectiveness of campaigns and messaging to explore ways of improving content marketing ROI.
- Generating engaging content for thought leadership pieces, websites, social platforms and marketing collateral.
- You have a degree in e-Commerce, Marketing, Business or relevant field.
- You have at least 4 to 5 years of experience in an e-Commerce online business (end-to-end) as well as Digital Marketing, with 1 to 2 years of people managing experience.
- You have a good knowledge of e-Commerce landscape, digital media, online channels, and marketing tools; Google Analytics, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), SEM, CRM, and social media buys.
- You have a strong knowledge of web navigation and usability principles.
- You are a believer of data science in the e-business and are resourceful, analytical and a good team player.
- You are able to work independently under pressure and have the ability to think out of the box.
- You have an analytical mind with good business acumen.
- You are meticulous with a keen eye for details.
- You have the desire and capability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, diverse, and self-learning environment.
- You are a self-starter, embrace change and a great communicator with a positive attitude
- You have the dedication and willingness to commit.
- You value innovation and enjoy collaborating with people of diverse talents.
Apply for this role at https://snaphunt.com/jobs/99790890
Snaphunt Pte Ltd