Assistant Manager, Digital Marketing
- Flexible working options
- Leadership Role; manage a small team of up to 10 pax
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
Our Client is a leading international professional services firm, providing advisory services to unlock challenges towards achieving sustainable growth. They are looking to expand the Singapore team as they are rapidly growing their market share in Southeast Asia.
You will be responsible for :
- Planning and controlling the digital marketing budget and spend by allocating budgets to different channels.
- Using A/B testing to optimise digital marketing performance.
- Analysing content traffic metrics and the effectiveness of campaigns and messaging to explore ways of improving content marketing ROI.
- Create innovative media campaigns to promote the company's brand.
- Actively develop press releases, respond to reactive media requests, and craft media angles to pitch to the media.
- Manage the day-to-day relationship with the media, i.e. editors/producers/journalists/reporters.
- Leverage social media, digital platforms and video content to convey corporate culture and talent experience, as well as for the business.
- You possess a Bachelor’s Degree in English, Marketing, Mass Communications, Business, or related areas.
- You have at least 4 years of working experience ideally in a dynamic in-house and/or agency environment.
- You have strong media relationships across this space and a proven track record of executing successful public relations campaigns.
- You demonstrate in-depth knowledge of the media landscape/trends in Singapore and region, and the ability to be a spin doctor for different media outlets.
- You have strong knowledge of the use and benefits of social media platforms.
- You are experienced in managing a wide range of qualitative and quantitative research.
- You have good knowledge of Web Analytics Tools (eg. Google Analytics) and Content Management Tools (eg. Magento).
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data.
- You are highly goal-driven and work well in fast-paced environments.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard.
Ref : 20655804
Snaphunt Pte Ltd