Assistant Manager (Digital & Marketing), Corporate Communications - HEALTHCARE/LARGE HEADCOUNT
Job Description Broad Function
- We are looking for a versatile Digital & Marketing professional to support in digital marketing and communication functions in the public healthcare sector. The candidate will manage and expand the brand’s online presence. He or she will actively engage and grow our social media community, be involved in the refinement of work processes, and create digital content assets in preparation of our new healthcare campus opening and beyond.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage social media calendar and content creation (images and videos), to increase engagement and the number of followers on social media platforms.
- Actively seeks out latest trends and insights to apply to content curation, campaign ideation and evaluation of new channels in order to increase reach.
- Stakeholder relationship management in content creation and approval processes to ensure accuracy of information before publishing.
- Listen and monitor conversations on digital and social platforms to ensure timely response to online queries.
- Implement the digital marketing strategy (owned, earned and paid media) to achieve marketing and business objectives.
- Monitor and refine digital ad performance to ensure cost efficiency.
- Collaborate with stakeholders in the development and maintenance of intranet and website content through the Content Management System (CMS).
- Work with the relevant departments to ensure compliance in the procurement and billing processes when engaging agencies and vendors.
- Own and maintain an archive of digital content which include videos and images.
- Has a flair in creative design, meticulous and be accountable for accuracy.
- Able to multi-task, work under pressure and within tight timelines.
- Degree in Marketing, Digital technologies or related course.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in digital marketing, social media and content strategy.
- Excellent in data analytics and project management skills.
- Agile team player, results-oriented, self-motivated and resourceful.
- Has hands-on knowledge and experience in SEM, SEO, Google Analytics and email marketing.
- Good knowledge of Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, Audacity or other media editing software are preferred.
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd