Assistant Manager - Digital Learning, Content Management
- Develop and implement learning engagement strategies that support seamless, self-driven learning experiences
- Leverage data analytics to derive actionable insights that can shape learning engagement strategies
- Assess and review on a regular basis the effectiveness of e-learning courses
- Engage internal and external stakeholders to develop, curate or acquire learning content and materials for E learning platform
- Set and manage expectations, project timelines, content quality standards, etc, for both outsourced and in-house projects
- Develop and implement relevant policies and processes that guide how learning content should be organised and maintained
- Assess and acquire the latest digital tools in the market for content creation and curation
- Recognized Bachelor Degree
- At least 2 to 4 years of relevant experience in designing, developing and implementing digital learning solutions and strategies
- Strong interest and aptitude in digital learning platforms, approaches to digital learning at the workplace, user experience design and other forms of technology-enhanced learning
- Basic understanding of data analytics, digital measurement and optimisation would be helpful
- Only Singaporeans may apply.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16361.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD