Assistant Manager, Digital Innovation
Career International FOS Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 10-Nov-2019
EA Licence No: 14C6926|EA Personal Registration No: R1436753
Manager, Senior Manager
Bachelor's / Honours
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Work closely with the management to identify innovation strategies that will support the different business areas within the company.
- Support the management and business in scanning the market for innovative IT solutions, and identify relevant solutions that will be able to support business objectives and drive productivity gains.
- Upon shortlisting of suitable solutions, identify business requirements, lead the project planning, develop business case, develop process design (including scenarios and process maps), produce functional designs, manage project delivery, provide quality assurance, conduct user acceptance testing and monitor post implementation benefits in close consultation with management and internal business stakeholders.
- Create and maintain process, technical, project or other related documentations, as may be required, to support development, project management and training.
- Engage potential solution vendors to develop tender specifications, obtain budgetary estimates and to manage the end-to-end tender process in the selection of competitive solutions.
- Conduct in-house briefing and training as required.
- Be the subject-matter-expert in robotic process automation for the company.
- Recognised degree from a reputable University.
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in a software development, business analyst, IT project management, management consulting or digital transformation role.
- Certification in project management (PMP, CAPM, PRINCE2) is highly desirable.
- Familiarity with methodologies such as Lean, Design Thinking and Agile is highly desirable.
- Previous experience in a management consulting or digital transformation role will be highly advantageous.
- Independent self-starter with positive mind set.
- Excellent self-motivation, interpersonal, communication and project management skills.
- Ability to work well as both a team player and leader.
Career International FOS Pte Ltd | EA License No: 14C6926 | Registration No: R1436753
Career International FOS Pte Ltd