Assistant Manager, Deposits, Consumer Banking
CIMB BANK (Singapore) Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 26-Oct-2019
Bachelor's / Honours
- Facilitate the development and maintenance of Deposits business in accordance with the business goals and business development and pricing strategy to maximize the Bank's profit.
- Support in formulating and executing business plans and monitor the progress of business plans.
- Consult with management on Deposits pricing strategies.
- Provide support in formulating and monitoring of business targets for Deposits business.
- Facilitate in the design and monitor product based marketing plans (in conjunction with Marketing & Corporate Communication) to enhance Deposits product and service delivery, and customer acquisition, as well as formulate business development plan and promotion campaigns to grow Deposits business.
- Enhance quality of Deposits-related services with participation of Operations and Sales Front Office.
- Facilitate training to ensure efficient operations and effective selling.
- Enhance the Deposits business work-flow to enhance operation efficiency.
- Improve and enhance Deposits-related system functions to reduce operational risk and cost.
- Degree in any discipline.
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience in retail banking.
- Experience in Deposits product management will be an advantage.
- Understanding of marketing and campaign management.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Knowledge of project management.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite especially Excel and Powerpoint.
- Responsible, take initiative and a can-do attitude.
Please send detailed resume, including salary expectation and contact number to,
[Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
CIMB BANK (Singapore) Pte Ltd