Assistant / Manager, Data Protection and Governance (Public Healthcare)
Have a passion in the healthcare industry? Our client from reputable healthcare organisations are looking for motivated and passionate individual with Data Protection experience in the government sector to join their team. Be part of them and embark this exciting journey with them!
- Support the Data Protection Officer in handling of data sharing request
- Manage and ensure continuous relevance and application of the organisation’s Data Sharing Framework to division's processes
- Develop and execute of Enterprise Risk Management Framework
- Access and monitor the risk with the different departments and organisations
- Handle and review PDPA compliance related aspects
- Assist in the collection and publication of Data Inventory Maps
- Educate users and staff to identify sensitive and confidential information
- Support the development and application of a standardised information classification framework and corresponding governance policies
- Conduct reviews and periodic audits to ensure Data Protection Compliance
- Creating awareness by developing materials to support communication efforts
- Support divisions in continuous improvements in managing classified information and enhancing governance process
- Recognised university Degree or Masters in Information Science/Business Management/Knowledge Management
- At least 8 years of working experience handling information management and governance aspects with minimally 2 years in a managerial capacity
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills.
All qualified applicants, please send in your resume to:
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Attention to: Tricia Goh
Or call 6736 3280 for a short discussion
Please include your full working experience, education background, notice period, expected salary.
We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for an interview.
Tricia Celestine Goh (R1981653)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd Company Reg. No. 199601303W | EA License Number: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd