Assistant / Manager, Data Operations (PDPA / Healthcare)
You will drive the development and implementation of the Risk Framework, function as the Data Protection Office to ensure compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) and support the team in strategic planning and performance management.
You are expected to:
- Drive the development, implementation and execution of Risk Framework, which includes reviewing and updating policies, identifying, assessing, mitigating and monitoring risk with the departments, training and equipping staff with the necessary know-how in risk management, and create awareness within the organisation
- Function as the Data Protection Office to support Data Protection Officer to ensure compliance with the PDPA, which includes reviewing and updating policies, processes and workflows of operations, training staff on PDPA’s obligations, and conducting audits and checks on departments to ensure compliance with PDPA.
- Support and facilitate the review of contracts, which includes managing and improving the contract management process, and ensuring that the contract management process is aligned with Legal workflows and processes, and other relevant policies.
- Support COO Office in operations planning (which includes facilitating operations work planning, budgeting and work plan review meetings), ensuring alignment across all operations departments.
- Support and facilitate strategic planning and annual work planning cycle.
- Support management team in the preparation of materials and/or presentations for Board meetings as the Board Representative, and for any other strategic review meetings, communication sessions and visits.
- Good degree in any discipline with at least 2-3 years of relevant working experience in planning and development, preferably in healthcare sector.
- Knowledge and familiarity with Enterprise Risk Management and Personal Data Protection Act is a must.
- Resourceful and analytical, with ability to synergise data concisely for decision support.
- Systems thinking and good in strategic planning.
- Versatile and possess the ability to pick up new skills when required.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication, change and relationship management skills.
All qualified candidates are invited to email your resume in MS Word format to:
Clarissa Kee Pei Wen (R1875501)
Please include your full working experience, education background, notice period, expected salary.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd Company Reg. No. 199601303W | EA License Number: 99C4599
We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for an interview.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd