Assistant Manager - Cyber Security Defensive Operation Analyst
Industry: German MNC – Automotive
Location: Westgate (Jurong East)
Salary Range: Up to $7,000.00
This is a permanent role.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Conduct technical analysis and triage based on triggered alerts to determine the severity, impact, scope and
- corresponding response actions.
- In-depth analysis and processing Open Source Threat Intelligence (OSINT) and Intelligence sources to assess
- cybersecurity threats, the risk associated and the organizational impact.
- Working closely with the Threat Intelligence team to enhance contextualization capabilities and improve monitoring scope
- Acting as a point of contact to internal Company stakeholders and vendors by emails and incident reporting hotline.
- This role involves working over the weekends (12 hours shifts with three days off-in-lieu after the shift)
Education and Certifications Qualifications:
- Degree from a reputable university or significant course work in Computer Science, Networking, engineering or other computer-related fields of study.
- One or more of the following professional certifications is beneficial: CISSP, GCIH or similar.
- Proficient understanding of cyber and IT security risk, threat and prevention measure.
- Proficient understanding of networking and network security technologies.
- Good understanding of Threat Intelligence utilization towards incident response
- Good knowledge of security standards and best practices
- Good understanding of various operating systems
- Good understanding of the Cyber Kill Chain and the ability to display clear analytical skills.
- Previous experience in a corporate or enterprise environment, engaging with and responding to a diverse array of internal stakeholders, including senior management.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access)
- Knowledge of Splunk is beneficial
- Have good emotional intelligence and is a proven team player
- Rational and calm under pressure
- Fluency in the English Language
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Good timekeeping ability to cope with a tight deadline and achieve operational objectives.
- Self-motivated with the ability to carry out assigned tasks with minimum supervision.
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please submit your updated resume in Word format by using the Apply Now Button.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Email resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
People Profilers Pte Ltd, 11 Collyer Quay, The Arcade, #13-01, Singapore 049317.
Tel: 6950 9722 Fax: 6536 7890
EA License Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1111371
Posting Personnel: Tiffany Ong Meng Yen
Job ID: 3645Y8
People Profilers Pte Ltd