Assistant Manager - CRM Functional Consultant
Location: Jurong East
Industry: German MNC – Automotive
This is a Permanent Role.
Salary: $6,500 (Max) per month
- The applicant will be part of the Regional Centre of Competence for Customer Relationship Management (CRM) to carryout project and service delivery related tasks for projects/rollouts and functional enhancements.
- To provide appropriate solutions to the business requirements from various Overseas countries on the Salesforce CRM and Customer Data Management (CDM) products
- To oversee and manage the technical / development work done in Salesforce CRM and CDM ensuring that all work performed including that of 3rd party suppliers adheres to the best practices and standard guidelines guaranteeing the integration of the product
- To ensure continuous improvement during or after project execution (i.e. lessons learnt, simplification of project methodology, tools used etc.) with Waterfall or Lean Agile methodology
- To support the development of a platform for managing the CRM journey by providing CRM business process consultancy in both wholesale and retail levels
- To deliver consultancy on critical CRM capabilities and collaborate across channels and departmental boundaries
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Business, IT or equivalent - Domain knowledge with respect to Automotive Business
- Sales and After Sales
- Knowledge of Project Management methodologies such as Houston.IT is prefered
- Good knowledge Customer data management and Customer Relationship management in automotive industry
- Knowledge of Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Analytics Cloud and App Exchange Products
- Salesforce certification (Admin, Dev, App Builder, Advanced Dev, etc.) is a plus
- 7+ years experience of working as IT professional with 3+ relevant years working in CRM & CDM domain
- Experience in working in Salesforce cloud core CRM products i.e. Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Partner Community and Marketing Cloud is an added advantage
- Experience in a multi-cultural organization
- Having a good common knowledge of project management
- Must have good attention to details
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits. Please submit your updated resume in Word format by using the Apply Now Button.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Email resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
People Profilers Pte Ltd, 11 Collyer Quay, The Arcade, #13-01, Singapore 049317.
Tel: 6950 9722 Fax: 6536 7890
EA License Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1111371
Posting Personnel: Tiffany Ong Meng Yen
Job ID: 763465
People Profilers Pte Ltd