Assistant Manager, Corp Communication (Media Relation)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 24-Feb-2021
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1875164
Bachelor's / Honours
- The candidate will be responsible for driving, developing and managing corporate communications, media relations and integrated marketing communication initiatives for the organisation brand and range of health and eldercare services.
- He/she will work closely with business divisions, as well as internal and external stakeholders, to ensure key brand messages are consistently communicated through various communication channels including owned, earned and paid channels.
- He/she may be involved with everything from digital, social and traditional media to events and customer communications.
The successful candidate should possess the following:
- Min Degree in Marketing/ Business or any equivalence
- Possess experience and interest in corporate communications, PR and marketing including digital and social
- Good interpersonal communication skills and the ability to connect with both internal and external stakeholders
- Independent, responsible, hands-on, attention to detail
- Has quality and timeline awareness
- Able to multi-task and perform in a fast-paced environment
- Outcome-driven and focused
- Experience in digital marketing would be an advantage
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd