Assistant/Manager (Compliance | Healthcare)
- Maintains and enhances the Assurance Map and the Compliance Obligations Register
- Plans, leads, organises and executes compliance reviews to ensure adherence to the Foundation’s policies and procedures and the Foundation is in compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Reviews, evaluates and recommends improvement to the policies and procedures, keeps abreast of internal standards and regulatory developments
- Conducts investigation on compliance issues and evaluate the efficiency of controls and partner with process owners to improve them continuously
- Prepares reports for senior management and external regulatory bodies as appropriate
- Collaborates with internal or external auditors as needed
- Educates and trains employees on internal standards and regulations
- Provides secretariat support for the Audit & Risk Committee (ARC), Quality Assurance Committee (QAC) and the Workplace Safety & Health Committee (WSHC)
- Tertiary education Business Administration, Organisation Development, Finance & Accounting or related discipline with at least 7 years of relevant experiences
- Relevant experience, preferably in a healthcare / community care settings;
- Experience in conducting training for small / mid-sized groups;
- Experience in audit, accounting, ISO or QA.
- Problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Meticulous and good analytical skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16967
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD