Assistant / Manager Compliance (Community Healthcare / VWO)
The successful incumbent will drive the compliance function to ensure that
- the operations and business transactions of the Organisation adhere to all relevant regulations and internal policies & procedures.
- the Organisation operates in a legal, ethical and compliant manner while delivering the health and community care services.
The successful incumbent will be part of the Risk Management team who is passionate about their work and the Organisation’s meaningful cause.
Key responsibilities include the followings:
- Maintains and enhances the Assurance Map and the Compliance Obligations Register
- Plans, leads, organises and executes compliance reviews to ensure adherence to the Organisation’s policies and procedures and the Organisation is in compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Reviews, evaluates and recommends improvement to the policies and procedures
- Evaluates the efficiency of controls and partner with process owners to improve them continuously
- Conducts investigation on compliance issues
- Collaborates with internal or external auditors as needed
- Keeps abreast of internal standards and regulatory developments
- Prepares reports for senior management and external regulatory bodies as appropriate
- Educates and trains employees on internal standards and regulations
- Provides secretariat support for the Audit & Risk Committee (ARC), Quality Assurance Committee (QAC) and the Workplace Safety & Health Committee (WSHC)
- Tertiary education Business Administration, Organisation Development, Finance & Accounting or related discipline with at least 7 years of relevant experiences
- Relevant experience, preferably in a healthcare / community care settings;
- Experience in conducting training for small / mid-sized groups;
- Experience in audit, accounting, ISO or QA.
- Ability to understand broad business issues
- Problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Meticulous and good analytical skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Negotiation skills and the ability to influence people
- Interacts well with all levels of employees
Selected candidate will be awarded with a competitive compensation package and a rewarding career. Please click "Apply" to submit your application with your full cv and include your current/last drawn salary, expected salary, your availability/notice period, motivation factors for your next career move and a recent passport size photo.
For any enquiries, please write to laypeng(a)thameshr.com (Reg No. R1217654)
We thank you for your interest in this application and regret that only short-listed candidates are notified.
Thame's Human Resources Pte Ltd